Taxback Group wins the Multisport Sneakers Day competition
We’re delighted to announce that Taxback Group have won the Multisport Sneakers Day 2020 competition!
Taxback Group’s inspiring video, which features the beautiful seaside of Varna, has received the highest score from Multisport’s Facebook followers. The video aims to remind everyone that an active lifestyle can bring not only health, but also increased productivity, smiles, and last but not least – good vibes!
We would like to personally thank Elena Stefanova, Dian Georgiev, and Ivaylo Stankov from the Design Team in Varna for their hard work in creating the video.
In its second consecutive year, the aim of Multisport’s Sneakers Day is to minimize the negative effects of a sedentary lifestyle and therefore, aiming to reduce the rates of obesity, cardiovascular problems, cancer, and many other diseases that are directly related to a lack of physical activity.
At Taxback Group, the health and wellbeing of our employees is paramount. GroupLife, our Health & Wellbeing Programme, promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance and features a jam-packed calendar of events and initiatives throughout the year. These include:
- Discounted gym memberships for our employees and their families
- Various one-off and ongoing sporting events such as our weekly 5 aside matches, tennis, darts and foosball tournaments, our renowned Wacky Sports Day and much more.
- Monthly events that focus on the three main pillars of GroupLife which are: mind, body and work-life balance.
- Our Global Health & Wellbeing Week which features everything from on-site massages to motivational speakers.
Given the current circumstances, we have had to adapt a lot of our program to suit our current remote workforce.
- A suite of webinars covering a number of different topics such as Mental Wellbeing, Positive Parenting and Meditation for Beginners
- #CoFit19 – A fitness initiative that encouraged our employees to keep active while remote working
- Zoom-In Leadership Talks – A series of talks on everything from Effective Communication to How to shoot high-quality videos with your phone that were delivered by our employees for our employees in order to promote personal development
- Virtual Workplace Wellbeing Day